Q. How Much Oxygen is in The Air we inhale?
A. The air contains approximately 21% of pure oxygen.
Q. How is Big Ox Different From Atmospheric Air?
A. Big Ox is 95% PURE oxygen. It is a flavor-enriched breathing mixture.
Q. If Big Ox is 95% Oxygen, what is the Other 5%?
A. The other 5% is composed of Nitrogen, Argon and trace amounts of other gases.
Q. Is There An Age Recommendation for Big Ox?
A. Although Big Ox is pure oxygen and cleaner than the air most of us breath, Big Ox suggests its use for adults, ages 18 and up.
Q. How is Big Ox used?
A. Place the actuator (pin hole opening) 2 inches from your mouth. Depress actuator with your thumb, gripping can with the rest of your hand. Two second inhalations are recommended. Each can will have between 25 and 30 two second breaths
Q. Why is it harder to compress the actuator on the first 3 to 5 breathes
A. Cans are pressurized with oxygen. The more Oxygen is released the easier it is to depress actuator.
Q. Where is Big Ox manufactured?
A. The United States.
Big Ox is not a prescription or a medical device. It is for recreational purposes only. It is not a substitute for individuals who have been prescribed Medical Oxygen (99% Purity) for health reasons. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.